How to Charge Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros.
Support | Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros.
In this article, you'll learn how to charge the Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros system.
The Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros. system can be charged by:
- Connecting it to the included USB charging cable (model HAC-010) and then to the Nintendo USB AC adapter (model CLV-003, sold separately).
- If you would like to use the included USB charging cable (model HAC-010) with a standard household socket, please use a USB-compatible AC adapter.
- Note: While some USB-compatible devices may be able to supply power to the Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros. system, Nintendo cannot recommend any particular device. Please make sure to follow the instructions of any third-party device.
- It takes approximately 3 hours to charge the system.
- When fully charged, the Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros. system can provide approximately 8 hours of play time. However, this may vary depending on play style, screen brightness and volume levels.
- When you first connect the system to charge it, the battery level and charging icon will be momentarily displayed on the top right corner of the screen.
Complete these steps
- Connect the included USB charging cable to the USB Type-C™ connector on the right side of the system, then to the Nintendo USB AC adapter (sold separately).
- Connect the Nintendo USB AC adapter to a wall socket.