Is not printing
- Please first check whether the system panel of your printer is lit.
• If the system panel isn't lit, check whether the batteries are correctly inserted or whether new batteries have to be inserted.
- Check whether the game inserted in the Game Boy is suitable for the printer and, if it is, whether the print command was properly given from the game or from the Game Boy Camera (see user manual).
- Check whether the printer paper is correctly inserted. (You can read detailed instructions about this in the user manual of the Game Boy Printer).
- Make sure that you are using an original Universal Game Link cable from Nintendo, and test another Universal Game Link cable, where possible.
- If you can print using another Universal Game Link cable, then use a new cable.