The rechargeable battery pack is an external storage cell that is connected to the left of the Game Boy on the socket especially provided for it. It can also be used as a power pack (that is, directly via the socket).
- When charging, the battery pack can heat up.
- If the battery pack is completely discharged, it must first be charged for around 5 - 10 minutes before you can use it as a power pack.
- If you use the battery set as a power pack, it cannot be charged. To properly charge it, switch off Game Boy, remove the DC plug from Game Boy and connect the power pack to the power supply through the wall plug.
- Only adults should use the battery set as a power pack.
- Current supply: 220 - 240 V AC / 2.5 W
- Output power: 5.3 V DC, 150 mA
- Charging time: about 8 hours (can be charged up to 300 times, thereafter the charging capacity diminishes)
- Game duration: about 10 hours
- Weight: approx. 300 g
- Cable length:
• from storage cell to Game Boy approx. 90 cm
• total length approx. 190 cm