- Does the inserted Game Boy Advance game support the wireless adapter?
- Is the wireless adapter connected correctly? (You can find more information about this under the 'Accessories' chapter on the Game Boy Advance system under the 'Game Boy Advance Wireless Adapter' section).
- Were all of the requirements for using the wireless adapter met by the relevant game (e.g. correct number of Game Paks and players, corresponding playing locations/conditions)? (Please refer to the game's instructions for more information).
- Are the wireless adapters of the individual players at a maximum distance of 3 metres from each other?
- Did you test whether a function is possible when all of the wireless adapters are pointed towards each other and the connection is not interrupted by people, walls, objects etc. or other devices that disturb wireless transfer?
- Is there enough energy feed for the Game Boy units? (if necessary test new disposable batteries in the Game Boy Advance or the mains of the Game Boy Advance SP and Game Boy Player).
- Test the wireless adapter in another Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance SP or Game Boy Player and/or test another game that supports the wireless adapter function in your Game Boy Advance unit.
- If the wireless adapter does not work with another Game Boy unit, send the wireless adapter to us for replacement/repair.
- If the wireless adapter does work with another Game Boy unit, send your Game Boy Advance with the wireless adapter to us for replacement/repair.
- If another game that supports the wireless adapter function works in your Game Boy Advance unit, send the relevant game to us for repair/replacement.
- If another game that supports the wireless adapter function does not work in your Game Boy unit send the wireless adapter to us for repair/replacement.
- We can only perform repairs or replace games that originated directly from Nintendo.
- You can find out which games are Nintendo titles by contacting the Nintendo Service Centre (see Contact section for details).