No sound from the headphones
- First check the volume setting on your Game Boy Advance.
- See if the problem can be solved by using new disposable batteries.
- If possible, try a different set of headphones with your Game Boy Advance.
- If the sound works with the other headphones, you need a new set.
- Check whether this problem only occurs with one game or with all games.
- If the problem only occurs with a single game, please send us this game for repair or replacement.
- If the problem occurs with all your games, please send us the Game Boy Advance for repair or replacement.
- We can only perform repairs or replace games that originated directly from Nintendo.
- You can find out which games are Nintendo titles by contacting the Nintendo Service Centre (see Contact section for details).