Game aborts during play
- When using rechargable batteries or a battery set or power supply from another manufacturer, you should firstly test the appliance with new, normal disposable batteries.
- Please check if this error occurs with only one game, or with many games.
- If possible, you should check if the game works perfectly on another Game Boy Advance.
- If the problem only occurs with a single game, and if that game also doesn't run properly on a different Game Boy Advance, please send us the game for repair or replacement.
- If the problem occurs with all your games, please send us the Game Boy Advance for repair or replacement.
- If the game runs without problems on another Game Boy Advance, please send us your Game Boy Advance plus the game for repair or replacement.
- We can only perform repairs or replace games that originated directly from Nintendo.
- You can find out which games are Nintendo titles by contacting the Nintendo Service Centre (see Contact section for details).