Faults when playing Game Boy or Game Boy Color games
- Please see the advice in the Game Boy Advance Intsruction Booklet:
- "On the basis of technical differences, problems can arise with picture and sound reception with some older Game Boy Game Paks. Game Boy Color games may appear darker, because of the properties of the Game Boy Advance screen."
- Please check if your Game Boy Advance works properly with other games, and if the game runs without problems on another Game Boy Advance.
- If this is not possible, please send us your Game Boy Advance plus the game for repair or replacement.
- If the Game Boy Advance also doesn't work properly with other games, please send us the Game Boy Advance for repair or replacement.
- If your game also doesn't work without problems on another Game Boy Advance, please send us the game for repair or replacement.
- We can only perform repairs or replace games that originated directly from Nintendo.
- You can find out which games are Nintendo titles by contacting the Nintendo Service Centre (see Contact section for details).