Celebrate the launch of Nintendo Switch Sports at Westfield, White City in London
Grab a Joy-Con controller and use real-world movements to take part in a variety of sporting activities that’ll get your body moving. Gather your friends and family to join in the fun on the same Nintendo Switch console*, or seek out new competitors in online** multiplayer!
To celebrate the launch of Nintendo Switch Sports we’re holding a special launch event at Westfield, White City in London. Those wanting to let their inner sports star out can join us between Friday 29th April and Sunday 1st May and play a variety of sports from the new release.
If you’re coming to the event, you can take part in our contest on social media. Simply follow us on Twitter or Instagram, and share a photo or video from the Nintendo Switch Sports stand in Westfield, White City on either platform (or both!) using the hashtag #NintendoSwitchSports.
By doing so you’ll be entered into a random prize draw where you could win a £100 Westfield voucher. Ten winners in total (from across Twitter and Instagram) will be drawn at random from all entries received by 23:59 BST on Monday 2nd May 2022.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entry is open to residents of Great Britain, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants must be 13 years or over.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The promotion is open from 14:00 BST on Friday 29th April 2022. Entries close at 23:59 BST on Monday 2nd May.
5. To participate in the promotion, entrants will require access to the internet and will need to register for a Twitter or Instagram account.
6. Entry is online via Twitter and Instagram. All entries must include a photo or video from the Nintendo Switch Sports stand at Westfield, White City along with the hashtag #NintendoSwitchSports. Instagram entries must be done as a grid post. Entrants must follow @NintendoUK on Twitter or Nintendo UK on Instagram in order to be contacted should they win the contest. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Entrants are free to enter the promotion as many times as they want.
7. Ten winners in total from across all entrants on Twitter and Instagram will be drawn at random by an independent person, from all valid entries received, and notified through their method of entry within 14 days of the promotion closing. If a winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
8. Each winner will receive a £100 Westfield voucher. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the promotion if it considers such entry to be offensive.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
13. Entrants agree to grant Nintendo a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry. Nintendo may use the entries in future promotions including in its marketing materials, on its website, on its social media channels and in any other media from time to time. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
14. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
15. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor
*Additional accessories, games and/or systems may be required for multiplayer mode, sold separately.