Share your favourite #MetroidMemories with us for a chance to win some Metroid Dread goodies!
The Metroid series is now over 35 years old!
Samus Aran, the galaxy’s greatest bounty hunter, has been on many different missions, from the original Metroid to the imminent Metroid Dread! Whether you discovered Samus through Super Smash Bros. or on her very first NES adventure, we’d love to hear what your favourite memories of Metroid are, so we’ve started a #MetroidMemories contest on Twitter, running from 4th October 2021 to 10th October 2021!
To enter this contest, simply share your Metroid memories with us by heading to Twitter and tweeting your memory with #MetroidMemories. By doing so you’ll be entered into a random prize draw where you could win a Metroid Dread mousepad, T-shirt, notebook, double sided poster, keyring and sticker sheet!
One winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by 23:59 BST on Monday 11th October 2021.
For full details on the contest, please read the terms and conditions below.
Terms and conditions
1. Entry is open to residents of Great Britain, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants must be 13 years or over.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The promotion is open from 09:00 BST on 4th October 2021. Entries close at 23:59 BST on 10th October 2021.
5. To participate in the promotion, entrants will require access to the internet and will need to register for a Twitter account.
6. Entry is online via Twitter. To enter you must tweet your favourite memory of the Metroid series using the hashtag #MetroidMemories. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Entrants are free to enter the promotion as many times as they want.
7. The winner will be drawn at random by an independent person, from all valid entries received, and notified through Twitter within 14 days of the promotion closing. If the winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
8. The winner will receive a Metroid Dread mousepad, T-shirt, notebook, double sided poster, keyring and sticker sheet. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the promotion if it considers such entry to be offensive.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
13. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
14. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
15. The surname and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter. If you are a winner, we will give you the opportunity to object to the disclosure of your surname and county at the time that we contact you about your prize (but we would still be required to disclose your details to the Advertising Standards Agency to provide the validity of the prize draw upon its request).
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.