#SetPlaytimeFree this summer with Nintendo Switch
Summer is here and it’s time to set playtime free with Nintendo Switch!
No matter who you are or what you have planned for the summer, Nintendo Switch will enable you to set playtime free.
Whether you’re passing around Joy-Con controllers for some speed golf in Mario Golf: Super Rush at a family garden party, visiting a faraway friend’s island in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, enjoying a lunch break on a hunt in Monster Hunter Rise, keeping the kids entertained with Just Dance 2021, making the commute more bearable with New Pokémon Snap, getting grandparents involved with 51 Worldwide Games, or enjoying some 'me time' with some The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD, Nintendo Switch is perfect for setting playtime free this summer!
We’d love to see how you’re setting your playtime free this summer with Nintendo Switch, and to celebrate the arrival of summer we’ve started a contest on Twitter and Instagram!
Those 16 years and over can enter simply by taking a photo or video showing how they’re using Nintendo Switch this summer and sharing it on either Twitter or Instagram using #SetPlaytimeFree and #NintendoUK! It can be just you enjoying some ‘me time’ alone or you can show how you’re setting playtime free with friends and family!
The contest runs for 30 days starting on Friday 2nd July and at the end of each day we will select a winner! Each winner will receive a Nintendo Switch accessory, courtesy of My Nintendo Store!
Yet to own a Nintendo Switch? Now is the perfect time to get on board! Until 31st August 2021, buy any Nintendo Switch or Nintendo Switch Lite from the My Nintendo Store and you'll receive a FREE 64GB memory card (worth £19.99), plus you'll also receive 25% off selected accessories - perfect for taking your console out and about this summer.
For full details on the contest and prizes please read the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry is open to residents of Great Britain, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants must be 16 years or over.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The promotion is open from 09:00 BST on Friday 2nd July 2021. Entries close at 23:59 BST on Sunday 1st August 2021.
5. To participate in the promotion, entrants will require access to the internet and will need to register for a Twitter or Instagram account.
6. Entry is online via Twitter or Instagram. All entries must include the hashtags #SetPlaytimeFree and #NintendoUK. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Entrants are free to enter the promotion as many times as they want.
7. The winner will be drawn at random by an independent person, from all valid entries received, and notified through their method of entry within 14 days of the promotion closing. If the winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
8. During the days from Friday 2nd July to Monday 5th July, one entrant will be randomly selected each day and shall win a Nintendo Switch Commuter Case - Deluxe Elite Edition + Nintendo Switch Play Stand. During the days from Tuesday 6th July to Monday 12th July, one entrant will be randomly selected each day and shall win a Nintendo Switch System Case - Deluxe Elite Edition. During the days from Tuesday 13th July to Monday 19th July, one entrant will be randomly selected each day and shall win 2x Nintendo Switch Gaming Headphones (Wired) - Black. During the days from Tuesday 20th July to Monday 26th July, one entrant will be randomly selected each day and shall win a SanDisk microSDXC Card for Nintendo Switch - 128GB. During the days from Tuesday 27th July to Sunday 1st August, one entrant will be randomly selected each day and shall win a Nintendo Switch Mini Controller - Grey / Purple. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the promotion if it considers such entry to be offensive.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
13. Entrants agree to grant Nintendo a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry. Nintendo may use the entries in future promotions including in its marketing materials, on its website, on its social media channels and in any other media from time to time. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
14. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
15. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.