Share your MONSTER HUNTER RISE snapshots and videos on Twitter using #SnapshotContest and #MHRise between 21st January 2021 and 31st January 2021, for the chance to win some Monster Hunter goodies!
Take on four different Quests, learn how to use the new Wirebug and Wyvern Riding features and get to grips with MONSTER HUNTER RISE's 14 unique weapon types. You can even take on two of the Quests in local or online co-op*! Check out our handy guide to getting started with the free demo here.
We’d love to see what you’re getting up to in the MONSTER HUNTER RISE demo so we’re starting a contest on Twitter! To enter, simply share a tweet with the hashtags #SnapshotContest and #MHRise with an image or video taken from MONSTER HUNTER RISE demo!
There are two themes, the first one being Great Izuchi, starting on at 09:00 GMT on Thursday 21st January 2021 and ending at 23:59 GMT on Sunday 24th January 2021. The second theme is multiplayer with Mizutsune, starting at 00:01 GMT on Monday 25th January 2021 and ending at 23:59 GMT on 31st January 2021.
To enter this week's theme, simply take a screenshot or video of you taking the Mizutsune in the “Stay a Mizutsune” Quest alongside some fellow hunters locally or online*, and share it on Twitter alongside the hashtags #SnapshotContest and #MHRise. You can do all this using the built in screenshot, video capture and sharing functions of Nintendo Switch.
On Monday 1st February 2021 we will pick one winner at random from all entries received by 23:59 GMT on Sunday of the previous week’s theme. The winner will receive two Monster Hunter T-shirts!
For full details on the contest rules, please make sure to read the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entry is open to residents of Great Britain, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants must be 13 years or over.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The promotion is open from 09:00 GMT on Thursday 21st January. Entries close at 23:59 GMT on Sunday 31st January.
5. To participate in the promotion, entrants will require access to the internet and will need to register for a Twitter account.
6. Entry is online via Twitter. All entries must include the hashtags #SnapshotContest and #MHRise. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Entrants are free to enter the promotion as many times as they want.
7. The winner will be drawn at random by an independent person, from all valid entries received, and notified through Twitter within 14 days of the promotion closing. If the winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
8. The winner will receive two Monster Hunter T-shirts. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the promotion if it considers such entry to be offensive.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
13. Entrants agree to grant Nintendo a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry. Nintendo may use the entries in future promotions including in its marketing materials, on its website, on its social media channels and in any other media from time to time. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
14. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
15. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.