Share your multiplayer #MarioMemories with us between 6th February 2021 and 14th February 2021 for a chance to win a set of Cat Mario plushes from the Nintendo Official UK Store!
Over the last 35 years people have been playing Super Mario with their friends, whether it be joining a friend to play through Super Mario Bros. 3 on NES, throwing pals into the pit in New Super Mario Bros. Wii, or fighting over the flagpole in Super Mario 3D World!
We’d love to hear your favourite memories of playing Mario with family and friends, so we’ve started our #MarioMemories contest!
To enter the contest, simply share your multiplayer memories with us by heading to Twitter and tweeting your memory with #MarioMemories. By doing so you’ll be entered into a random prize draw where you could win a set of Cat Mario plushes from the Nintendo Official UK Store, including Cat Mario Soft Toy, Cat Luigi Soft Toy, Cat Peach Soft Toy and Cat Toad Soft Toy!
One winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by 23:59 GMT on Sunday 14th February 2021.
Head over to our Super Mario Bros. 35th Anniversary hub to see your own personalised, interactive My Mario Timeline, check out the Mario games available on Nintendo Switch, or browse special upcoming in-game events!
For full details on the contest, please read the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entry is open to residents of Great Britain, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants must be 13 years or over.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The promotion is open from 12:00 GMT on Saturday 6th February 2021. Entries close at 23:59 GMT on Sunday 14th February 2021.
5. To participate in the promotion, entrants will require access to the internet and will need to register for a Twitter account.
6. Entry is online via Twitter. To enter you must share your favourite memory of playing a Mario game in multiplayer on Twitter using the hashtag #MarioMemories. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Entrants are free to enter the promotion as many times as they want.
7. One winner will be drawn at random by an independent person, from all valid entries received, and notified through Twitter within 14 days of the promotion closing. If the winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
8. The winner will receive a set of Cat Mario plush, including Cat Mario Soft Toy, Cat Luigi Soft Toy, Cat Peach Soft Toy and Cat Toad Soft Toy! There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the promotion if it considers such entry to be offensive.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
13. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
14. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
15. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.