Share your Super Smash Bros. Ultimate snaps in our #SmashSnaps contest for the chance to win £50 Nintendo eShop credit and a 12 month Nintendo Switch Online Membership!
To celebrate we’ve brought back our #SmashSnaps contest for another round! We’d love to see what creative snaps you could come up with in the game!
To enter, simply share a tweet with the hashtags #SmashBrosUltimate and #SmashSnaps with an image taken from either Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
Last week's theme was Min Min, and we loved seeing some of your great, creative snaps featuring the Ramen Bomber! This week there's no set theme, so anything goes! To share your snaps, you can simply use the built in screenshot capture and sharing functions of Nintendo Switch.
Every Monday from 20th July 2020 to Monday 27th July 2020 an independent judge will select one winner from all entries received by 23:59 BST on the Sunday of the previous week’s theme. Each week's winner will receive £50 Nintendo eShop credit and a 12 month Nintendo Switch Online Membership! Check the Nintendo UK VS Twitter account on Monday each week throughout the competition to learn the new weekly theme or check back right here.
Challenger Pack 6: Min Min is available now, both as part of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Fighters Pass Vol. 2, or as an individual set. This set also includes the Spring Stadium stage, a Min Min route in Classic Mode, a DLC Spirit Board, and 18 music tracks from ARMS!
Fighters Pass Vol. 2 is available now and will grant access to Challenger Pack 6: Min Min right away, in addition to five yet-to-be-announced Challenger Packs, each including one new fighter, one stage and multiple music tracks. Look out for more info in the future!*
For full details on the contest rules, please make sure to read the terms and conditions below.
Terms and conditions
1. Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 13 years and over, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
3. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Entries to the competition will close at 23:59 BST on Sunday 26 July 2020.
5. Entry is online via Twitter. In order to take part, entrants must take a screenshot depicting the current theme using the screenshot or image share function on the Nintendo Switch and share that photo including a caption of their choosing on Twitter, using the hashtag #SmashSnaps and #SmashBrosUltimate. The themes will be posted on the Nintendo website and Nintendo UK VS Twitter account each Monday throughout the contest. The first theme will be posted on 13 July 2020 the last theme will be posted on 20 July 2020. Participants can submit multiple entries. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route.
6. Each week one winner will be selected by an independent judge according to which entry is considered the most creative and original. One winner will be selected on Monday 20th July from all entries received by 23:59 BST on Sunday 19th July 2020, then again on Monday 27th July 2020 from all entries received by 23:59 BST on Sunday 26th July 2020. The Promoter reserves the right to delay selection of a weekly winner in the event that not enough entries are received up to that selection date to make the competition viable. Winners will be notified through Twitter within 14 days of the promotion closing. If the winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
7. Each of the weekly winners will receive £50 Nintendo eShop credit and a 12 months Nintendo Switch Online Membership.
8. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the competition if it considers such entry to be offensive, defamatory or if it infringes third-party rights.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
13. Entrants agree to grant Nintendo a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry. Nintendo may use the entries in future promotions including in its marketing materials, on its website, on its social media channels and in any other media from time to time. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
14. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
15. The names and county of the winners will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.
*All Challenger Packs from Fighters Pass Vol. 2 will be distributed sequentially by 31/12/2021. Please note: the fighters in the Fighters Pass are not included as part of Fighters Pass Vol. 2, and the fighters in Fighters Pass Vol. 2 are not included as part of the Fighters Pass. The first Fighters Pass includes Challenger Packs 1 - 5, while Fighters Pass Vol. 2 includes Challenger Packs 6 - 11.