Share your Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield snapshots and videos in our #SnapshotContest for the chance to win a Nintendo Switch Lite Zacian & Zamazenta Edition!
We’d love to see what you’re getting up to in the region of Galar so we’ve started our Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield Snapshot contest! To enter, simply share a tweet with the hashtags #SnapshotContest and #PokemonSwordShield with an image or video taken from either Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield.
There’s a fresh theme each week, with the current one being "areas that remind you of the UK"! Show us your favourite snapshots and videos from areas in Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield that remind you of the UK. To share them, you can simply use the built in screenshot, video capture and sharing functions of Nintendo Switch.
Every Thursday from 5th December 2019 to 2nd January 2019 we will pick one winner at random from all entries received by midnight on Wednesday on the previous week’s theme. Each winner will receive a Nintendo Switch Lite Zacian & Zamazenta Edition! Check the Nintendo UK Twitter account on Thursday each week throughout the contest to learn the new weekly theme or check back right here.
For full details on the contest rules, please make sure to read the terms and conditions below.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 13 years and over, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
3. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Entries to the competition will close at 23:59 GMT on Sunday 22nd December 2018.
5. Entry is online via Twitter. In order to take part, entrants must take a screenshot from the currently selected theme using the screenshot, video capture or image share function on the Nintendo Switch and share that photo or video including a caption of their choosing on Twitter, using the hashtag #SnapshotContest and #PokemonSwordShield. The themes will be posted on the Nintendo website and Nintendo UK Twitter account each Thursday throughout the contest. The first theme will be posted on Thursday 28th November 2019, the last theme will be posted on Thursday 26th December 2019. Participants can submit multiple entries. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route.
6. Winning entries will be selected at random. One winner will be selected from all entries received by 23:59 GMT on Wednesday on the previous week’s theme, and notified through Twitter within 14 days of the promotion closing. The Promoter reserves the right to delay selection of a weekly winner in the event that not enough entries are received up to that selection date to make the competition viable. Winners will be notified within 7 days. If a winner does not respond within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute entry.
7. Each of the weekly winners will receive a Nintendo Switch Lite Zacian & Zamazenta Edition.
8. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the competition if it considers such entry to be offensive, defamatory or if it infringes third-party rights.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
12. Entrants agree to grant Nintendo a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry. Nintendo may use the entries in future promotions including in its marketing materials, on its website, on its social media channels and in any other media from time to time. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
13. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
14. The names and county of the winners will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.