Be in with a chance of winning a Nintendo Switch stylus (Super Mario Maker 2 edition)
A Nintendo Switch stylus will also be available as a pre-order bonus. It’s the perfect tool for sketching out the Super Mario course you’ve always dreamed of in handheld mode!
You can get the Nintendo Switch stylus (Super Mario Maker 2 edition) by pre-ordering Super Mario Maker 2 at selected retail stores.
If you pre-order Super Mario Maker 2 Limited Edition via Nintendo eShop, you’ll receive a My Nintendo Store code that you can redeem for the Nintendo Switch stylus.
Want to be in with a chance of winning a Nintendo Switch stylus (Super Mario Maker 2 edition)? We’re running a contest on Twitter, giving away ten of them! Simply retweet this contest tweet to be in with a chance of winning one. Entries close on 26th May 2019.
For full details on the contest, please read the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entry is open to residents of Great Britain, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants must be 13 years or over.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The promotion is open from 11:30 BST on 17th May 2019. Entries close at 23:59 BST on 26th May 2019.
5. To participate in the promotion, entrants will require access to the internet and will need to register for a Twitter account.
6. Entry is online via Twitter. To enter you must retweet this contest tweet. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Entries are limited to one per person. Only a first entry will be accepted. Subsequent entries will be disregarded.
7. Ten winners will be drawn at random by an independent person, from all valid entries received, and notified through Twitter within 14 days of the promotion closing. If a winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
8. The winners will each receive a Nintendo Switch stylus (Super Mario Maker 2 edition) on 28th June 2019. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the promotion if it considers such entry to be offensive.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
13. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
14. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
15. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.
Stylus available in limited supply. Please check with your local retailer for information on current availability.
Stylus not compatible while Nintendo Switch system is docked.