Embark on Yoshi’s Easter Egg Hunt at KidZania London from 8th April to 21st April
Yoshi’s Crafted World, a new handcrafted-style platforming game starring Yoshi that can be enjoyed by all, will also be available to try out during the Easter Egg Hunt. Eggs-plore a diorama-like world made of stuff like boxes and paper cups, and many unusual obstacles that litter the landscape. As you explore every nook and cranny in the game, a well-placed egg can open up new pathways for you to track down hidden collectibles as Yoshi heads towards the goal - much like Yoshi’s Easter Egg Hunt!
Participants who egg-cel and complete the hunt will receive 10 kidZos and a very special Yoshi’s Easter Egg Hunt certification. Plus, those who take part will also be in with a chance to win a Nintendo Switch, a copy of Yoshi’s Crafted World, a Nintendo Switch Online 12 month Family Membership and a KidZania Family Pass.
Yoshi’s Easter Egg Hunt is open to anyone who attends KidZania in Westfield London, Shepherd's Bush between Monday 8th April to Sunday 21st April. To celebrate, we’re also giving away tickets to the event! To be in with a chance of winning, simply comment on this contest post on Facebook with a cracking egg pun! The contest closes on Sunday 31st March. Ten lucky winners will receive up to 4 tickets to KidZania London so they can take part in Yoshi’s Easter Egg Hunt!
Any infant or early years child entering KidZania London must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children ages 0-7 (inclusive) must be accompanied by an adult (18+) at all times. Children 8 and over can enter the city unaccompanied, but an adult must be present for the admission for all children into KidZania.
To find out more about the event, please visit the KidZania website. For full details on the contest, please read the terms and conditions below.
Terms and conditions
1. Entry is open to residents of Great Britain, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants must be 13 years or over.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The promotion is open from 12:00 GMT on 20th March 2019. Entries close at 23:59 GMT on 31st March 2019.
5. To participate in the promotion, entrants will require access to the internet and will need to register for a Facebook account.
6. Entry is online via Facebook. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Entries are limited to one per person. Only a first entry will be accepted. Subsequent entries will be disregarded.
7. Ten winners will be drawn at random by an independent person, from all valid entries received, and notified through Facebook within 14 days of the promotion closing. If the winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
8. Each winner will receive up to four tickets to enter KidZania London at a time and date of their choosing (subject to availability). Please refer to for terms and conditions applying to all KidZania tickets here, including the requirement for an accompanying adult. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the promotion if it considers such entry to be offensive.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
13. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
14. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.