We’re supporting DanTDM on tour this summer with Super Mario Maker 2 and you could be there!
DanTDM will be touring the UK this summer, heading to four arenas across the country, and we’re thrilled to be supporting him on the adventure!
The tour then heads to the Manchester Arena on Friday 5th July, The Arena Birmingham on Saturday 6th July before concluding at The SSE Hydro in Glasgow on Sunday 7th July!
Every member of the audience at DanTDM presents The Contest in association with Nintendo Switch has been placed in one of three tribes. These Tribes come from another dimension called Pexx! Dan really wants you to get behind your Tribe and, if you want, to dress in your Tribe’s colours. Learn more about the Tribes here.
Super Mario Maker 2 will be featured as part of the show too – you’ll have to wait to see what’s in store!
To celebrate the tour we’re giving away a family ticket to each venue, allowing you and three others to attend the show! To enter, simply reply to this contest tweet letting us know which location you’d like to attend (London, Manchester, Birmingham or Glasgow). Entries close on Sunday 16th June. For full details on the contest, please read the terms and conditions below.
We hope to see you at one of the four venues this summer!
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entry is open to residents of Great Britain, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants must be 13 years or over.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The promotion is open from 10:00 BST on Thursday 6th June. Entries close at 23:59 BST on Sunday 16th June.
5. To participate in the promotion, entrants will require access to the internet and will need to register for a Twitter account.
6. Entry is online via Twitter. To enter you must reply to the contest tweet letting us know which location you’d like to attend (London, Manchester, Birmingham or Glasgow). The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Entries are limited to one per person. Only a first entry will be accepted. Subsequent entries will be disregarded.
7. Four winners (one for each location) will be drawn at random by an independent person, from all valid entries received, and notified through Twitter within 7 days of the promotion closing. If a winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 48 hours the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
8. Each winner will receive four tickets to DanTDM presents The Contest in association with Nintendo Switch at the location they selected. There is no cash or other prize alternatives and travel and accommodation is not included. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the promotion if it considers such entry to be offensive.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
13. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
14. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
15. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.