Visit the Videogames: Design/Play/Disrupt exhibition at the V&A Museum in London to see how Splatoon was made
The Videogames: Design/Play/Disrupt exhibition at the V&A Museum in London features a section on Splatoon, showcasing how the game came to be.
Hisashi Nogami, Splatoon producer, and Shinya Takahashi, Head of Software Development at Nintendo, recently paid the exhibition a visit and discussed Splatoon’s development. You can watch it in the video below!
To celebrate Splatoon being included in the exhibition, we’re giving away five pairs of tickets in a Twitter contest! To be in with a chance of winning, simply reply to this contest tweet letting us know your favourite thing about Splatoon. Five winners will be drawn at random from all the entries received by 23:59 GMT on Sunday 27th January.
For full terms and conditions please read below.
For more information about the Videogames: Design/Play/Disrupt exhibition at the V&A museum, visit the official website.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entry is open to residents of Great Britain, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants must be 13 years or over.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The promotion is open from 10:00 GMT on 22nd January 2019. Entries close at 23:59 GMT on 27th January 2019.
5. To participate in the promotion, entrants will require access to the internet and will need to register for a Twitter account.
6. Entry is online via Twitter. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Entries are limited to one per person. Only a first entry will be accepted. Subsequent entries will be disregarded.
7. Five winners will be drawn at random by an independent person, from all valid entries received, and notified through Twitter within 14 days of the promotion closing. If a winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
8. The winners will receive 2 tickets to the Videogames: Design/Play/Disrupt exhibition . There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the promotion if it considers such entry to be offensive.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
13. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
14. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
15. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.