Be in with a chance of winning a Splatoon 2 customised jacket and concept art signed by Mr Nogami in our Splatoon 2 plays of the year competition
At the end of January we will showcase our favourite plays of 2018 on our @NintendoUKVS Twitter account, and we’d love for you to submit your clips for consideration! In order to participate in this event, find your best play and add #NintendoUKVS to your tweet when you upload it to Twitter directly from your Nintendo Switch. If you have already uploaded a great play, but didn’t add #NintendoUKVS, simply quote retweet the video adding #NintendoUKVS to enter that play!
After careful selection, we will award ten people with a Splatoon 2 customised jacket, and for the top three people, we will award a special concept art and print, signed by Splatoon 2 producer Hisashi Nogami.
Entries close on 27th January 2019. We’re really looking forward to seeing your submissions! For full details on the competition please read the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entry is open to residents of the Great Britain, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants must be 13 years or over.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Entries close at 23:59 GMT on 27th January 2019.
5. To participate in the promotion, entrants will require access to the internet and will need to register for a Twitter account.
6. Entry is online via Twitter. All entries must include the tag #NintendoUKVS. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Entrants are free to enter the promotion as many times as they want.
7. Three winners will be selected by an independent judge according to which entry is considered the most impressive and notified through Twitter within 14 days of the promotion closing. Seven runners up will be selected by an independent judge according to which entry is considered the most impressive and notified through Twitter within 14 days of the promotion closing. If the winners or runners up do not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
8. The winners will receive a Splatoon 2 concept art and print, signed by Splatoon 2 producer Hishashi Nogami and a Splatoon 2 customised jacket. The runners up will receive a Splatoon 2 customised jacket. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the promotion if it considers such entry to be offensive.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
13. Entrants agree to grant Nintendo a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry. Nintendo may use the entries in future promotions including in its marketing materials, on its website, on its social media channels and in any other media from time to time. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
14. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
15. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.