Share your Super Smash Bros. Ultimate snaps in our #SmashSnaps contest for the chance to win an amiibo!
We’d love to see what creative snaps you can come up with in the game, so we’ve started our Super Smash Bros. Ultimate #SmashSnaps contest! To enter, simply take a screenshot using the Capture Button then tweet the image with the hashtags #SmashSnaps and #SmashBrosUltimate from your Album!
There’s a fresh theme each week, with the current one being Comedy moments! To share them, you can simply use the built in screenshot and sharing functions of Nintendo Switch.
Week 1 - Heroes vs Villains
Every Monday from 11th February 2019 to 1st April 2019 we will pick three winners at random from all entries received by midnight on Sunday on the previous week’s theme. Each winner will receive an amiibo from the Super Smash Bros. collection! Check the Nintendo UK VS Twitter account on Monday each week throughout the contest to learn the new weekly theme or check back right here!
For full details on the contest rules, please make sure to read the terms and conditions below.
Terms and conditions
1. Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland aged 13 years and over, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
3. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Entries to the competition will close at 23:59 on Sunday 31 March 2019.
5. Entry is online via Twitter. In order to take part, entrants must take a screenshot depicting the current theme using the screenshot or image share function on the Nintendo Switch and share that photo including a caption of their choosing on Twitter, using the hashtag #SmashSnaps and #SmashBrosUltimate. The themes will be posted on the Nintendo website and Nintendo UK VS Twitter account each Monday throughout the contest. The first theme will be posted on 4 February 2019 the last theme will be posted on 25 March 2019. Participants can submit multiple entries. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route.
6. Winning entries will be selected at random. Three winners will be selected from all entries received by 23:59 GMT on Sunday on the previous week’s each Monday from 11th February 2019 to 1 April 2019. The Promoter reserves the right to delay selection of a weekly winner in the event that not enough entries are received up to that selection date to make the competition viable. Winners will be notified within 7 days. If a winner does not respond within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute entry.
7. Each of the weekly winners will receive a random amiibo from the Super Smash Bros. collection.
8. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the competition if it considers such entry to be offensive, defamatory or if it infringes third-party rights.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
13. Entrants agree to grant Nintendo a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry. Nintendo may use the entries in future promotions including in its marketing materials, on its website, on its social media channels and in any other media from time to time. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
14. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
15. The names and county of the winners will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.