Tell us about your favourite handheld games for a chance to win a Nintendo Switch Lite!
From Game Boy to Nintendo Switch Lite, everyone has their own favourite dedicated Nintendo handheld system and handheld games.
We’d love to know some of your favourite handheld games! Let us know your favourite handheld games of all time on Twitter or Instagram using #GameBoy30 and #NintendoSwitchLite to be in with a chance of winning a Nintendo Switch Lite! One winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by 23:59 GMT on Sunday 29th December 2019.
For full details on the prize draw, be sure to read the terms and conditions below.
Terms and conditions:
1. Entry is open to residents of Great Britain, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants must be 13 years over.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The promotion is open from 16:00 GMT on 23rd December 2019. Entries close at 23:59 GMT on 29th December 2019.
5. To participate in the promotion, entrants will require access to the internet and will need to register for a Twitter or Instagram account.
6. Entry is online via Twitter or Instagram. To enter on Twitter you must tweet about your favourite handheld game, using the hashtags #GameBoy30 and #NintendoSwitchLite. To enter on Instagram you must post a photo of your favourite handheld game using #GameBoy30 and #NintendoSwitchLite. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Entrants are free to enter the promotion as many times as they want.
7. The winner will be drawn at random by an independent person, from all valid entries received, and notified through Twitter within 14 days of the promotion closing. If the winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
8. The winner will receive a Nintendo Switch Lite. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the promotion if it considers such entry to be offensive.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
13. Entrants agree to grant Nintendo a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry. Nintendo may use the entries in future promotions including in its marketing materials, on its website, on its social media channels and in any other media from time to time. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
14. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
15. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.