The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening Fan Art Competition
Nintendo UK is keen to honour the 26-year legacy of The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening by giving away a Nintendo Switch and The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening Limited Edition bundle to one particularly creative fan, as well as two copies of The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening for two runners-up.
To be in with a chance of winning, we’d like UK The Legend of Zelda fans to create something based on this rather unique title in The Legend of Zelda series. You can make anything you like, just as long as it’s based on The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening. It could be a hand-drawn picture of Dampé, a Bow-Wow puppet, a video of your interpretive dance routine to The Ballad of the Wind Fish, or a full diorama recreation of Koholint Island – it’s entirely up to your imagination, so get creative!
What’s more, the best entries will be featured on The Legend of Zelda Facebook page, Nintendo UK’s Twitter account , and the Nintendo UK Instagram account – remember to let us know your own accounts when you send your entries in!
The deadline is Monday 16th September 2019, at 12pm. You can send your entry by post to Link’s Awakening Fan Art Comp, Nintendo UK, Quadrant, 55-57 High Street, Windsor, SL4 1LP, or email it to email@example.com with the subject line “Link’s Awakening Fan Art”. See below for full terms and conditions.
Link’s adventure on Koholint Island is full of whimsical characters and unforgettable moments, so we’re looking forward to seeing how this inspires the fans of the UK The Legend of Zelda Community. Best of luck to everyone that enters, and have fun with your creations!
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland aged 12 years and over, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
3. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Entries to the competition will close at 12:00 noon on Monday 16 September 2019.
5. Entries should be sent by post to Link’s Awakening Fan Art Comp, Nintendo UK, Quadrant, 55-57 High Street, Windsor, SL4 1LP or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Link’s Awakening Fan Art” and include the name, email address, postal address and telephone number of the person entering. The Promoter regrets that it is unable to return entries.
6. One overall winning entry and two runner-up entries will be selected by an independent judge according to which art is considered to be the most creative, original and apt. The winner will be informed via email within 7 days. If a winner does not respond within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute entry.
7. All eligible entries may be featured on the Legend of Zelda Facebook page, the Nintendo UK Twitter account and the Nintendo UK Instagram account.
8. The overall winner will receive 1 x The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening Limited Edition and 1 x Nintendo Switch Flagship console. The runner-up winners will each receive 1 x The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening.
9. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the competition if it considers such entry to be offensive, defamatory or if it infringes third-party rights.
11. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
12. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion's entry requirements.
13. Entrants agree to grant Nintendo a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry. Nintendo may use the entries in future promotions including in its marketing materials, on its website, on its social media channels and in any other media from time to time. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
14. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
15. The names and county of the winners will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.