Go hands-on with Pokémon Sword, Pokémon Shield, Luigi’s Mansion 3, The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening, and more at Insomnia65!
Other Nintendo Switch titles available to play at the festival include DAEMON X MACHINA, Super Mario Maker 2 and Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020! You’ll even be able to get your hands on Nintendo Labo: VR Kit and Nintendo Labo: Vehicle Kit. Check out the full list of playable games below:
Get ready to explore the Galar region and discover new Pokémon in Pokémon Sword, only on Nintendo Switch!
Get ready to explore the Galar region and discover new Pokémon in Pokémon Shield, only on Nintendo Switch!
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
Help Link escape a strange land in The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening for Nintendo Switch.
Luigi's Mansion 3
Luigi’s dream vacation turns into a ghostly – and gooey – nightmare in Luigi's Mansion 3 for Nintendo Switch!
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020
Join Mario, Sonic and friends for their greatest adventure yet at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020, exclusively on Nintendo Switch!
DAEMON X MACHINA
Strap yourself into a fully-customisable Arsenal and prepare for explosive, all-guns-blazing mech action in DAEMON X MACHINA, only on Nintendo Switch.
MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order
Assemble your ultimate team of Marvel Super Heroes in MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order, exclusively on Nintendo Switch!
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Legendary game worlds and fighters collide in the ultimate showdown – a new entry in the Super Smash Bros. series for Nintendo Switch!
Super Mario Maker 2
Break the rules and make the Super Mario courses you’ve always dreamed of in Super Mario Maker 2, only on Nintendo Switch!
Create new ways to play with Nintendo Labo for Nintendo Switch.
We’ll also have a live stage show on the Nintendo stand to get involved with every day of the show, featuring games like TETRIS® 99, Super Mario Party, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and more! Stay tuned for more info on the stage schedules.
If you visit us during the Insomnia65, be sure to pick up a stamp card from the staff so you can enter our contest! To take part you need to obtain a stamp card from Nintendo representatives, play Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield, The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020, Luigi’s Mansion 3 and Super Mario Maker 2, and collect a stamp for each title. Once your stamp card is complete with the five stamps, you have a chance to win a Nintendo Switch console and a copy of Super Mario Maker 2 Limited Edition in the daily draw and a further chance to win a Nintendo Switch console and a copy of The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening in the online draw!
To enter the daily draw, simply submit your completed stamp card to a Nintendo representative at the Tournament Zone registration desk by 4pm on 23rd August, 24th August, 25th August or 26th August. Each day, one winner will be drawn at random at 5pm on the Nintendo Stage on each of these dates and notified immediately. To enter the online draw, simply take a picture of your completed stamp card and publish it on Twitter using the hashtag #i65 along with the Twitter handle @NintendoUK. For full details on both the daily draw and online draw, please read the terms and conditions below.
Insomnia65 will be hosting the first qualifier in the Splatoon 2 UK Championship 2019-2020 too! To register for the qualifier please visit the tournament desk on the Nintendo stand. As for the modes and maps, you can find them below:
• Pool Round 1 – Ranked Types (Best of Five)
Rainmaker | Sturgeon Shipyard
Splat Zones | The Reef
Tower Control | Starfish Mainstage
Clam Blitz | Port Mackerel
Rainmaker | Wahoo World
• Group Final – Ranked Types (Best of Five)
Clam Blitz | Walleye Warehouse
Rainmaker | Goby Arena
Splat Zones | Humpback Pump Track
Tower Control | New Albacore Hotel
Clam Blitz | Piranha Pit
• Semi Final – Ranked Types (Best of Five)
Tower Control | Arowana Mall
Clam Blitz | Inkblot Art Academy
Splat Zones | Shellendorf Institute
Rainmaker | Ancho-V Games
Tower Control | Kelp Dome
• Grand Final – Ranked Types (Best of Five)
Splat Zones | Camp Triggerfish
Rainmaker | Blackbelly Skatepark
Tower Control | Musselforge Fitness
Clam Blitz | Snapper Canal
Splat Zones | Manta Maria
Insomnia65 takes place at NEC Birmingham on 23rd-26th August 2019. You can purchase tickets here.
Whether you’re wanting to sample some of the upcoming Nintendo Switch titles or simply want to hang out with fellow Nintendo fans, we hope to see you there!
Follow @NintendoUK on Twitter to get more information on Insomnia65 and other upcoming events.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entry is open to residents of Great Britain, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants must be 13 years or over.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The promotion is open from 10:00 BST on 23rd August 2019. Entries close at 23:59 BST on 30th August 2019.
5. To participate in the promotion, entrants will need to visit the Nintendo stand, obtain a stamp card from Nintendo representatives, play Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield, The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020, Luigi’s Mansion 3 and Super Mario Maker 2, and collect a stamp for each title. To participate in the online draw, entrants will require access to the internet and will need to register for a Twitter account.
6. Once your stamp card is complete with the five stamps, participants have a chance to win a Nintendo Switch console and a copy of Super Mario Maker 2 Limited Edition in the daily draw and a further chance to win a Nintendo Switch console and a copy of The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening in the online draw.
7. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
8. To enter the online draw, entrants must take a picture of their completed stamp card and publish it on Twitter using the hashtag #i65 along with the Twitter handle @NintendoUK. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. One winner will be drawn at random by an independent person, from all valid entries received, and notified through Twitter within 14 days of the promotion closing. If the winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
To enter the daily draw, entrants must submit their completed stamp card to a Nintendo representative at the Tournament Zone registration desk by 4 p.m. on 23/08/2019, 24/08/2019, 25/08/2019 or 26/08/2019. Each day, one winner will be drawn at random at 5 p.m. on the Nintendo Stage on each of these dates and notified immediately. If the Promoter cannot contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter’s sole discretion) the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a winner and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries submitted on a particular date are for that daily draw only and will not roll-over to a later draw.
Entries are limited to one per person. Only a first entry will be accepted. Subsequent entries will be disregarded.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the promotion if it considers such entry to be offensive.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
13. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
14. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
15. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.