Be in with a chance of winning tickets to MCM Comic Con Birmingham to watch the Splatoon 2 UK Championship 2018 Grand Final
The Splatoon 2 UK Championship 2018 culminates at MCM Comic Con Birmingham on November 24th and 25th, with eight teams set to splat it out for victory!
To celebrate the event, we’re giving away weekend tickets to MCM Comic Con Birmingham so you can watch the action in person!
To enter, simply retweet this contest tweet before Thursday 22nd November at 13:00 GMT. 24 winners will be drawn at random on Thursday 22nd November and will each receive two weekend tickets to MCM Comic Con Birmingham.
For more information about MCM Comic Con Birmingham, please visit the official website.
For full terms and conditions, please read the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entry is open to residents of Great Britain, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants must be 13 years or over.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The promotion is open from 12:30 GMT on 21st November 2018. Entries close at 13:00 GMT on 22nd November.
5. To participate in the promotion, entrants will require access to the internet and will need to register for a Twitter account.
6. Entry is online via Twitter. To enter you must retweet this contest tweet. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Entries are limited to one per person. Only a first entry will be accepted. Subsequent entries will be disregarded.
7. The winner will be drawn at random by an independent person, from all valid entries received, and notified through Twitter within 14 days of the promotion closing. If the winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
8. 24 winners will receive 2 weekend tickets to MCM Comic Con Birmingham. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
10. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
12. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
13. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
14. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.