Be in with a chance of winning a Nintendo Switch Diablo III Edition!
The Nintendo Switch Diablo III Limited Edition includes a Nintendo Switch console and dock featuring Diablo III artwork, a download code for Diablo III: Eternal Collection, and a themed carrying case.
Want to be in with a chance of winning a Nintendo Switch Diablo III Limited Edition? We’re running a contest on Twitter! To enter, simply head to the contest tweet and reply letting us know where you’d play the game while out of home! One winner will be drawn at random from all the entries received by 23:59 GMT on Sunday 11th November.
For full details on the contest, please read the terms and conditions below.
Terms and conditions
1. Entry is open to residents of Great Britain, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants must be 13 years or over.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The promotion is open from 15:00 GMT on November 2nd. Entries close at 23:59 GMT on November 11th.
5. To participate in the promotion, entrants will require access to the internet and will need to register for a Twitter account.
6. Entry is online via Twitter. To enter you must reply to the contest tweet letting us know where you would play Diablo III: Eternal Collection while out of home. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Entries are limited to one per person. Only a first entry will be accepted. Subsequent entries will be disregarded.
7. The winner will be drawn at random by an independent person, from all valid entries received, and notified through Twitter within 14 days of the promotion closing. If the winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
8. The winner will receive a Nintendo Switch Diablo III Limited Edition. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the promotion if it considers such entry to be offensive.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
13. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
14. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
15. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.