Be in with a chance of winning a copy of Mario Tennis Aces by taking part in the Pre-launch Online Tournament Demo
Aspiring aces can take to the court as Mario, Peach, Yoshi or Bowser to face off against other tennis hopefuls in online tournament matches**, or sharpen your skills by practising against the computer. As a reward for taking part, you’ll receive a special outfit for Mario to use in the full game!
But that's not all that's up for grabs! The top four UK players in the Mario Tennis Aces Pre-launch Online Tournament Demo will each win a copy of the game for launch day! Smashing!
To get involved, simply download the Mario Tennis Aces Pre-launch Online Tournament software from Nintendo eShop and head online during the times above.
Need a Nintendo Account for tournament day? Head on over to the Nintendo Account creation page and follow the instructions. Once that’s sorted, you’ll be able to download the software from either Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo Switch, or via the Mario Tennis Aces gamepage***.
For full terms and conditions, please read the terms and conditions below.
Mario Tennis Aces will be available in shops and as a downloadable version from Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch on June 22nd.
Terms and conditions
1. Entry is open to residents of Great Britain, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants must be 13 years or over.
2. If you are under 18 you are representing that you have consent from your parents/guardian to enter the promotion in accordance with these terms and conditions.
3. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The competition is open from 15:00 BST on 1st June 2018. Entry closes at 23:59 BST on Sunday 3rd June 2018.
5. To participate in the competition, entrants will require access to the internet, a Nintendo Switch and will need to register for a Nintendo Account****.
6. Entry is automatic through online play in the Mario Tennis Aces Pre-Launch Online Tournament Demo. All Nintendo Account holders, registered as residents of Great Britain, that play the Mario Tennis Aces Pre-Launch Online Tournament Demo between 15:00 BST on 1st June 2018 and 23:59 BST on Sunday 3rd June 2018 will automatically be entered into the competition. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Entrants are free to enter as many times as they want.
7. The top four players in Great Britain based on points accumulated in the Mario Tennis Aces Pre-launch Online Tournament Demo will receive a copy of Mario Tennis Aces following the game’s launch on 22 June 2018. Winners will be notified through the email address registered to their Nintendo Account by Sunday 10th June 2018. If a winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
8. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entrant from the promotion if it considers such entry to be achieved.by boosting scores outside of legitimate means of playing.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entreis lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
13. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
14. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.
***To be able to purchase download games or download demos and free software from Nintendo eShop on the official website, you'll need to have a Nintendo Account which is linked to your Nintendo Switch console. You'll need to have your console registered as the active console for downloads for your Nintendo Account by visiting Nintendo eShop on the device you wish to download on at least once. For automatic download, your system must be updated and connected to the internet with automatic downloads enabled, and it must have enough storage to complete the download. To find out more, visit our Support section. Purchases made or demo downloads activated through the Nintendo website are processed via Nintendo eShop.