Share your Nintendo Labo Toy-Con creations with us using #MyLabo for a chance to win a Customisation Set!
We’d love to see your Toy-Con creations so we’ve just opened our #MyLabo contest on Twitter! To enter, simply share a tweet with the hashtag #MyLabo with a photo or video of your Toy-Con creation.
There’s a fresh theme each week, with the first one being RC-Car! Show us your RC Car designs, whether it be an extravagant creation using all sorts of materials, or simple design using stickers and felt tip pens, the only limit is your imagination!
Every Monday from June 11th 2018 to July 16th we will pick one winner at random from all entries received by midnight on Sunday on the previous weeks’ theme. Each winner will receive Customisation Set to help with their future creations! The upcoming week’s themes are listed below.
Week 1 (starting Monday 4th June 2018): RC Car from the Variety Kit
Week 2 (starting Monday 11th June 2018): Fishing Rod from the Variety Kit
Week 3 (starting Monday 18th June): House from the Variety Kit
Week 4 (starting Monday 25th June): Motorbike from the Variety Kit
Week 5 (starting Monday 2nd July): Piano from the Variety Kit
Week 6 (starting Monday 9th July): Robot from the Robot Kit
For full details on the contest rules, please make sure to read the terms and conditions below.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 13 years and over, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
2. If you are under 18 you are representing that you have consent from your parents/guardian to enter the competition in accordance with these terms and conditions.
3. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Entries for each week’s theme will close at 23:59 on the Sunday following the Monday on which that theme goes live.
5. To participate in the competition, entrants will require access to the internet, a copy of Nintendo Labo (Variety Kit or Robot (as relevant)) and will need to register for a Twitter account.
6. Entry is online via Twitter. In order to take part, entrants must take a photo or video of their Nintendo Labo Toy-Con and share that photo including a caption of their choosing on Twitter, using the hashtag #MyLabo. Entrants are free to enter the promotion as many times as they want. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route.
7. One winner for each theme will be drawn at random by an independent person, from all valid entries received on that theme, and notified through Twitter within 7 days of the competition closing. If a winner does not respond within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
8. Each winner will receive a Nintendo Labo Customisation Set. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the competition if it considers such entry to be offensive or if it infringes third-party rights.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
12. Entrants agree to grant Nintendo a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry. Nintendo may use the entries in future promotions including in its marketing materials, on its website, on its social media channels and in any other media from time to time.
14.The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
15. The names and county of the winners will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.
*Please check with your local retailer for information on current availability.