Introducing the Nintendo Labo Creators Contest for Europe!
The search for Europe’s greatest Nintendo Labo creations and customisations has begun with the launch of the Nintendo Labo Creators Contest. Whether you’re a master inventor or a creative spirit, anyone can take part and have a chance to win some amazing prizes, including a special Nintendo Switch system!
What can I submit?
For this contest, you can submit entries in three different categories:
- Creations: Got an idea for your own original Toy-Con creation? Grab some cardboard sheets, dive into Toy-Con Garage and see where your creativity takes you – the sky’s the limit!
- Customisations: Break out the pens, paints, stickers, stencils and anything you can find, and show us your one-of-a-kind customised Toy-Con designs!
- Kids: In this category, children up to the age of 12 can submit an original Toy-Con creation or customisation. You can even get some help from a parent or guardian.
Submissions will start on July 19th and close on September 7th, but you can start preparing right now! A panel of judges will determine the finalists for each country, whose creations and customisations will then be judged by a panel of special guests to pick one European overall winner in each category.
What can I win?
The overall winners in each of the three categories will receive a very special prize: a special Nintendo Switch system designed to look like cardboard. Finalists will receive a Joy-Con Pair customised with the same design. Check out the prizes below:
This special edition hardware and these accessories have been created for this contest!
Here’s a breakdown of the prizes:
- Winners: a special Nintendo Switch system + a special prize (to be announced)
- Finalists: a special Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Pair + a special prize (to be announced)
- Semi-finalists: a special prize (to be announced)
How do I submit?
You can submit your creations and customisations via the Nintendo Labo website starting July 19th, until submissions close on September 7th.
There will be lots of different ways to submit – including video or photo upload, or even by sharing links to your social media posts – so be sure check the Nintendo Labo website as we announce more details soon! Please note that a Nintendo Account will be required to participate in the Nintendo Labo Creators Contest. Don’t have a Nintendo Account yet? Click here to get started.
When can I start?
You can start preparing your contest entries right now, so that you’re ready to submit your entry from July 19th.
Head over to our Nintendo Labo UK YouTube channel to check out some of our favourite creations from the community!