Be in the chance of winning a copy of Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy for Nintendo Switch
We have five physical copies of the game to give away to five lucky winners. To be in with a chance of winning one, simply head to the relevant post on Facebook and leave a comment telling us which play mode you’d play the game in most: TV mode, Handheld mode or Tabletop mode. The contest closes on 8th July.
Terms and conditions
1. Entry is open to residents of Great Britain, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants must be 13 years or over.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The promotion is open from 12:00 on July 2nd 2018. Entries close at 23:59 on July 8th 2018.
5. To participate in the promotion, entrants will require access to the internet and will need to register for a Facebook account.
6. Entry is online via Facebook. In order to take part, entrants must comment on the post on the Nintendo Switch Facebook page with the mode they will play the game in most. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Entrants are free to enter the promotion as many times as they want.
7. Five winners will be drawn at random by an independent person, from all valid entries received, and notified through Facebook within 14 days of the promotion closing. If the winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
8. Each of the five winners will receive a physical copy of Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the promotion if it considers such entry to be offensive.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
13. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
14. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.