Attending Hyper Japan? Share your Nintendo Labo Toy-Con RC Car creations for the chance to win a Nintendo Switch and a Nintendo Labo Variety Kit
You can even make and design your own RC Car during the event! In fact, if you are at the event and you take a photo of your awesome creation and upload it to Twitter or Instagram using #MyLabo and #HyperJapan, you’ll be entering our competition! An independent judge will choose their favourite RC Car design and the winner will receive a Nintendo Switch and a Nintendo Labo Variety Kit.
For full details on the competition, please read the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entry is open to residents of the Great Britain, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants must be 13 years or over.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The promotion is open from 12:00 BST on 13th July 2018. Entries close at 23:59 BST on 15th July 2018.
5. To participate in the promotion, entrants will require a ticket to Hyper Japan and will need to visit the Nintendo stand and make and design an RC Car. Entrants will also require access to the internet and will need to register for a Twitter or Instagram account.
6. Entry is online via Twitter or Instagram. All entries must include the hashtags #MyLabo and #HyperJapan. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Entrants are free to enter the promotion as many times as they want.
7. One winner will be selected by an independent judge according to which entry is considered the most creative and notified through their method of entry within 14 days of the promotion closing. If the winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
8. The winner will receive a Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Labo Variety Kit. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the promotion if it considers such entry to be offensive.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
13. Entrants agree to grant Nintendo a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry. Nintendo may use the entries in future promotions including in its marketing materials, on its website, on its social media channels and in any other media from time to time.
14. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
15. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.