Discover what attendees got up to at our Nintendo Labo Workshop
We recently invited a selection of kids, parents, media and influencers to our Nintendo Labo Workshop in London, where they were able to check out Nintendo Labo first hand!
Attendees were able to make, play and discover with the Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 01: Variety Kit and could also play around with the Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 02: Robot Kit and discover how it works.
At the end of the Workshop, people entered their RC Car creations into our Design Competition. You can see some of our favourites below.
An independent judge has selected their ten favourites, which are now live on our Nintendo Switch Facebook page. You can help pick a winner by simply voting for your favourite with a Like (or any other Reaction). The entry with the most Likes will win a Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Labo Variety Kit. Make your vote count here.
You can see more of what the attendees got up to here!
Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 01: Variety Kit and Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 02: Robot Kit arrives in stores on April 27th. Join the Nintendo Labo video community on YouTube to be the first to see new videos and find out more about this new experience on Nintendo Switch!
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entry is open to participants in the Nintendo Labo Workshops taking place in London between Wednesday 14 February 2018 and Saturday 16 February 2018 inclusive (the “Workshops”) excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion or the Workshops.
2. If you are under 18 you are representing that you have consent from your parents/guardian to enter the promotion in accordance with these terms and conditions.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Ten “Toy-Con” creations will be selected by an independent judge, according to which are considered to be the most creative, from all “Toy-Con” creations built and customised by participants during the Workshops. Photos of the selected creations will be posted on the Nintendo Switch Facebook page on or about 26 February 2018 and Facebook members will be asked to “like” their favourite. The creation with the most “likes” at 23:59 on 4 March 2018 will be declared the winner. In the event of a draw, an independent judge will select the winner according to which they consider to be the most creative and original. The winner will be notified via phone or email within 14 days. If the winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
5. The winner will receive a Nintendo Switch and a Nintendo Labo Variety Kit. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the promotion if it considers such entry to be offensive.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
8. Entrants agree to grant Nintendo a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry. Nintendo may use the entries in future promotions including in its marketing materials, on its website, on its social media channels and in any other media from time to time. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
9. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
10. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1LP