Share your #NintendoMemories for a chance to win a Nintendo Switch Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Edition bundle!
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is the biggest Super Smash Bros. game ever, offering more than 70 fighters, over 100 stages, 800+ music tracks, and countless more nuggets of videogame nostalgia contained in spirits, items, the various game modes and more!
To celebrate this huge cross-over event, we want to hear about your favourite #NintendoMemories from years gone by. What’s more, for simply telling us about your favourite moments with Nintendo characters, games, consoles or, well, anything, you’ll automatically be entered into a random draw to win a Nintendo Switch Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Edition bundle!
From taking your first jump in a Super Mario game or exploring dungeons in your favourite The Legend of Zelda title, to conquering dragons in the realms of Fire Emblem or winning an intense Turf War by 1% in Splatoon 2, we want to hear all about your iconic #NintendoMemories, from NES to Nintendo Switch!
To enter, simply create a Tweet describing your Nintendo memory alongside the hashtags #NintendoMemories and #SmashBros. Entries can be just text, or can include pictures or video if you feel they will bring the memory to life! We will periodically share our favourites over the course of the competition.
We look forward to reading your memories!
Terms and Conditions:
- The competition is open to UK entrants only
- Employees of Nintendo or members of their family are not permitted to enter
- The competition ends on 17th December 23:59 GMT 2018
- The prize will be dispatched within 30 days of the competition ending
- The winner will be chosen at random by Nintendo UK and the judge’s decision is final
- Winners will be contacted through Twitter using their Twitter handle used for the entry
- Entrants will retain ownership of any images or content shared using the #NintendoMemories after 17th December 2018. However, entrants grant Nintendo (and their agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such images or content within any editorial, social or advertising material