Be in with a chance of winning tickets to KidZania London, where you can try out Nintendo Labo
Ten lucky winners will receive two tickets to KidZania London, where they’ll be able to make, play and discover Nintendo Labo for themselves. Any infant or early years child entering KidZania London must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children ages 0-7 (inclusive) must be accompanied by a full paying adult (18+) at all times. Children 8 and over can enter the city unaccompanied, but an adult must be present for the admission for all children into KidZania.
Find out more about the Nintendo Labo Workshop at KidZania here.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entry is open to residents of Great Britain, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants must be 13 years or over.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The promotion is open from 12:30 BST on Wednesday 15th August 2018. Entries close at 23:00 BST on Sunday 19th August 2018.
5. To participate in the promotion, entrants will require access to the internet and will need to register for an Instagram account.
6. Entry is online via Instagram. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Entries are limited to one per person. Only a first entry will be accepted. Subsequent entries will be disregarded.
7. Ten winners will be drawn at random by an independent person, from all valid entries received, and notified through Instagram within 14 days of the promotion closing. If the winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
8. Each winner will receive two tickets to enter KidZania London at a time and date of their choosing (subject to availability). Please refer to for terms and conditions applying to all KidZania tickets here, including the requirement for an accompanying adult. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the promotion if it considers such entry to be offensive.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
13. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
14. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.