Be in with a chance of winning £50 Nintendo eShop credit in our Fortnite competition
To enter, simply share your Fortnite clips on Twitter using the Album feature on the Nintendo Switch HOME Menu, including the hashtags #NintendoSwitch and #Fortnite.
To capture video clips, press and hold the Capture Button on the left Joy-Con (or on the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller). The clip will automatically be added to your Album.
We’ll announce a fresh theme every Monday for 4 weeks, starting August 6th. The current theme is Anything goes!
Every Monday from August 13th to September 3rd 2018 an independent judge will select one winner from all the entries received by midnight on Sunday of the previous week’s theme. The winner will receive £50 Nintendo eShop credit! Check the @NintendoUKVS Twitter account each week throughout the competition to learn the new weekly theme or check back right here!
The winner of the first theme (Epic moments) was @GallawayRuben for an epic headshot to obtain that lucrative Victory Royale!
The winner of the second theem (Hilarious moments) was @automatom with a nail-biting tale of tense teamwork.
The winner of the third theme IVictory Royale) was @FortniteVixen with a very close call.
For full details on the contest rules, please make sure to read the terms and conditions below.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Entry is open to residents of Great Britain aged 13 years and over, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
2. If you are under 18 you are representing that you have consent from your parents/guardian to enter the competition in accordance with our terms and conditions.
3. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Entries to the competition will close at 23:59 on Sunday 2 September 2018.
5. Entry is online via Twitter. In order to take part, entrants must register for a Twitter account and will need access to a Nintendo Switch and a copy of Fortnite. Entrants will also require internet access. To enter entrants must capture a video clip showcasing the currently selected theme using the screenshot or image share function on the Nintendo Switch and share that video including a caption of their choosing on Twitter, using the hashtags #Fortnite and #NintendoSwitch. The themes will be posted on the Nintendo website and Nintendo UK VS Twitter account each Monday for 4 weeks, starting on Monday 6th August 2018 with the last theme posted on Monday 27th August 2018. Participants can submit multiple entries. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route.
6. One winner will be selected for each week’s theme by an independent judge according to which entry is considered the most creative and original. Each winner will be selected from all entries received on the theme by 23:59 on the Sunday. The Promoter reserves the right to delay selection of a weekly winner in the event that not enough entries are received up to that selection date to make the competition viable. Winners will be notified within 7 days. If a winner does not respond within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute entry.
7. Each of the weekly winners will receive £50 Nintendo eShop credit.
8. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the competition if it considers such entry to be offensive, defamatory or if it infringes third-party rights.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
12. Entrants agree to grant Nintendo a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry. Nintendo may use the entries in future promotions including in its marketing materials, on its website, on its social media channels and in any other media from time to time. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
14. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
15. The names and county of the winners will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.