Show us how you’re using DanTDM in Miitopia for the chance to win Nintendo eShop credit!
We’d really love to see how you’re using him in your adventures so today we’ve started our #Miitopia #DanTDM competition on Twitter! To enter, simply share a screenshot relevant to the weekly theme on Twitter with the hashtags #Miitopia and #DanTDM and add a caption of your choosing. You can even have DanTDM join you in the free* demo available on Nintendo eShop!
There’s a different theme each week, with the current theme being: anything you like! That's right, you can show DanTDM in any situation, whether it be fighting with your other characters, saving the day in battle or even causing chaos as your Dark Lord! To share your images, simply use the Image Share functionality built into your Nintendo 3DS family system**.
Every Monday from November 27th to December 18th we will select one winner at random from all entries received by midnight on Sunday on the previous week’s theme. Each winner will receive £50 of Nintendo eShop credit! Check the Nintendo UK Twitter account on Monday each week throughout the competition to learn the new weekly theme or check back right here. We’ll also be retweeting some of our favourites so keep an eye out!
Learn how to use the Image Share function on your Nintendo 3DS family system here. For full details on the contest rules, please make sure to read the terms and conditions below.
Terms and conditions:
1. Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland aged 13 years and over, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
3. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Entries to the competition will close at 23:59 on Sunday 17 December 2018.
5. Entry is online via Twitter. In order to take part, entrants must take a screenshot depicting the currently selected theme using the image share function on the Nintendo 3DS family system and share that photo including a caption of their choosing on Twitter, using the hashtags #Miitopia and #DanTDM. The themes will be posted on the Nintendo website and Nintendo UK Twitter account each Monday throughout the competition . The first theme will be posted on Monday 20th November 2017, the last theme will be posted on Monday 11th December 2017. Participants can submit multiple entries. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route.
6. Winning entries will be selected at random. One winner will be selected from all entries received by 23:59 on Sunday on the previous week’s theme then each Monday from 27th November 2017 to 18th December 2017. The Promoter reserves the right to delay selection of a weekly winner in the event that not enough entries are received up to that selection date to make the competition viable. Winners will be notified within 7 days. If a winner does not respond within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute entry.
7. Each of the weekly winners will receive £50 Nintendo eShop credit.
8. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the competition if it considers such entry to be offensive, defamatory or if it infringes third-party rights.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
12. Entrants agree to grant Nintendo a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry. Nintendo may use the entries in future promotions including in its marketing materials, on its website, on its social media channels and in any other media from time to time. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
13. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
14. The names and county of the winners will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.
*Wireless internet connection required. The registration of Nintendo Network ID and acceptance of the network related terms and privacy policies required.
QR Code is a registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED.