Share your Super Mario Odyssey snaps in our #SnapshotContest for the chance to win your very own Cappy hat!
We’d love to see what you’re getting up to in the vast Kingdoms found in the game so we’ve started our Super Mario Odyssey Snapshot Competition. To enter, simply share a tweet with the hashtags #SnapshotContest and #SuperMarioOdyssey with an image taken using the in-game Snapshot Mode.
Week 1 - Cascade Kingdom
Congratulations to Troy who was our randomly selected winner for week one! Here are a selection of some of our favourite snaps you all captured from the Cascade Kingdom.
Week 2 - Sand Kingdom
Congratulations to Chelsie Travis who was our randomly selected winner for week two! Check out a selection of some of our favourites from all the snaps you captured from the Sand Kingdom.
Week 3 - Lake Kingdom
Congratulations to Luke who was our randomly selected winner for week three! A great shot! Take a look at a selection of some of our favourites from all the snaps you captured from the Lake Kingdom.
Week 4 - Capturing
Congratulations to Joshua Jackson who was our randomly selected winner for week four! Here's a selection of some of our favourites from all the snaps you took over the week.
Week 5 - Wooded Kingdom
Congratulations to Alex Davies who was our randomly selected winner for week five! Have a look at a selection of our favourites from all the images you took in the Wooded Kingdom.
Week 6 - Metro Kingdom
Congratulations to Alex who was our randomly selected winner for week six! Check out a selection of some of our favourites from all the snaps you captured from the Metro Kingdom.
Week 7 - Seaside Kingdom
Congratulations to Luke who was our randomly selected winner for week seven! Here's a selection of our favourites from all the images you captured from the Seaside Kingdom!
Week 8 - Snow Kingdom
Congratulations to Ruds_Labs who was our randomly selected winner for week eight! Here are some of our favourite snaps from everything you captured from the Snow Kingdom!
Week 9 - Luncheon Kingdom
Congratulations to Ash who was our randomly selected winner for week nine! Here are some of our favourite images from all the snaps you captured from the Luncheon Kingdom!
Every Monday from November 6th 2017 to January 8th we will pick one winner at random from all entries received by midnight on Sunday on the previous week’s theme. Each winner will receive their very own plush Cappy hat! Check the Super Mario Twitter account on Monday each week throughout the competition to learn the new weekly theme or check back right here. We’ll also be retweeting some of our favourites so keep a look out!
For full details on the contest rules, please make sure to read the terms and conditions below.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland aged 13 years and over, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
3. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Entries to the competition will close at 23:59 on Sunday 7 January 2018.
5. Entry is online via Twitter. In order to take part, entrants must take a screenshot from the currently selected Kingdom using the screenshot or image share function on the Nintendo Switch and share that photo including a caption of their choosing on Twitter, using the hashtag #SnapshotContest. The themes will be posted on the Nintendo website and Super Mario UK Twitter account each Monday throughout the competition . The first theme will be posted on Monday 6th November 2017, the last theme will be posted on Monday 1st January 2018. Participants can submit multiple entries. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route.
6. Winning entries will be selected at random. One winner will be selected from all entries received by 23:59 on Sunday on the previous week’s then each Monday from 13th November 2017 to 8th January 2018. The Promoter reserves the right to delay selection of a weekly winner in the event that not enough entries are received up to that selection date to make the competition viable. Winners will be notified within 7 days. If a winner does not respond within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute entry.
7. Each of the weekly winners will receive a plush Cappy hat.
8. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the competition if it considers such entry to be offensive, defamatory or if it infringes third-party rights.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
12. Entrants agree to grant Nintendo a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry. Nintendo may use the entries in future promotions including in its marketing materials, on its website, on its social media channels and in any other media from time to time. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
13. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
14. The names and county of the winners will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.