Win tickets to Insomnia60 and Symphony of the Goddesses by sharing your The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild #EpicAdventure!
Show us screenshots of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild that you think sum up the phrase ‘Epic Adventure’. Be it a gorgeous vista, a tumultuous encounter or a breathtaking stunt; we have a very special prize lined up for the adventurer who can best capture the concept in screenshot form. With that said, please be courteous to other players and try not to share anything that would be considered as a big spoiler...
The photographer of the winning snapshot will secure themselves the following:
- a pair of tickets to The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses performance on 16th April 2017.
- a pair of Weekend Tickets With Music for Insomnia60 Gaming Festival, 14th-17th April 2017.
- travel to, and hotel accommodation for the duration of, Insomnia60.
- a The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild amiibo figures collection including Link Rider amiibo, Link Archer amiibo, Zelda amiibo, Bokoblin amiibo, Guardian amiibo and Wolf Link amiibo.
Two runners-up will also receive The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild amiibo collections, as detailed above.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is take a screenshot from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild using either the built-in screenshot and sharing functions of Nintendo Switch or the Nintendo Image Share service on Wii U, and make sure to include the hashtag #EpicAdventure when you post the image to either Facebook or Twitter along with your thoughts or comments about the game.
Competition entry closes at 23:59 on 26th March 2017 and there are no limits to how many times you can enter the competition, so get sharing! Keep an eye on the Nintendo UK Twitter account as we’ll be re-tweeting some of our favourite entries throughout the competition. For full details on the contest rules, please make sure to read the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland only and requires a valid Twitter or Facebook account and online access to enter. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded from the promotion. Entrants must be 13 years or over.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The promotion is open from 11:00 on 15th March 2017. Entries close at 23:59 on 26th March 2017.
6. Entry is online via Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. In order to take part, entrants must take a screenshot that they feel sums up the idea of ‘Epic Adventure’ in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for Wii U and Nintendo Switch using the screenshot or image share function on the console, and share that photo including a caption of their choosing on either Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, using the hashtag #EpicAdventure. Participants can submit multiple entries. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route.
7. Once the promotion closes, one first prize winner and two runners-up will be selected by an independent person, from all valid entries received, and notified through their chosen method of entry within 7 days of the promotion closing. Entries will be judged based on which photos are the most creative and entertaining. If the winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 48 hours the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
8. The first prize winner will receive a pair of tickets to The Legend of Zelda Symphony of the Goddesses on 16th April 2017, a pair of Weekend Tickets With Music to Insomnia60 14-17th April 2017, one double or twin room at the Crown Plaza Birmingham NEC 14th-18th April 2017, or suitable alternative, rail or aeroplane tickets from winner’s city of choice within the UK or ROI to Birmingham International Rail station or Birmingham International Airport, to be booked by the Promoter, (does not include transfers), a The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild amiibo collection including Link Rider amiibo, Link Archer amiibo, Zelda amiibo, Bokoblin amiibo, Guardian amiibo, and Wolf Link amiibo. Two runners up will receive a The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild amiibo collection including Link Rider amiibo, Link Archer amiibo, Zelda amiibo, Bokoblin amiibo, Guardian amiibo and Wolf Link amiibo. There is no cash or other prize alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the promotion if it considers such entry to be offensive.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of the entry requirement of this promotion.
12. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
13. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
14. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.