Win a 1-2-Switch party by showing us your best #12SwitchMoment!
1-2-Switch is a game that offers lots of ways to have fun anytime, anywhere, with anyone thanks to Nintendo Switch. With that in mind, we at Nintendo UK want to see how you’re enjoying the unique eye to eye competition that 1-2-Switch offers.
Be it a multiplayer gathering on a Friday night, some thoughtful Joy-Con Rotation over a morning coffee, a Wizard duel while waiting for your train or an epic Sword Fight upon a hill top; show us how you’re enjoying 1-2-Switch and you could win a 1-2-Switch party for your family and friends!
Three lucky winners will get:
- food, drinks and props to hold a 1-2-Switch themed party.
- a Nintendo Switch Console and copy of 1-2-Switch for a friend.
To be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is use a camera or smart device to record a short video, no more than 60 seconds, of yourself, friends or family playing 1-2-Switch and post it to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #12SwitchMoment. The winning entries will be judged on creativity, entertainment and humour, so try to add a unique twist to your video such as costumes or an unexpected location; surprise us!
Competition entry closes at 23:59 on 9th April 2017 and there are no limits to how many times you can enter the competition, so get sharing! Keep an eye on the Nintendo UK Twitter account as we’ll be re-tweeting some of our favourite entries throughout the competition. For full details on the contest rules, please make sure to read the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland only and requires a valid Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or email account and online access to enter. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded from the promotion. Entrants must be 13 years or over.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The promotion is open from 11:00 on 22nd March 2017. Entries close at 23:59 on 9th April 2017.
6. Entry is online via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or by emailing entries to the Promotor directly. In order to take part, entrants must submit a short video of themselves having fun playing 1-2-Switch and/or playing 1-2-Switch in silly or unusual places on either Twitter, Facebook, Instagram using the hashtag #12SwitchMoment, or by emailing the Promoter directly at NintendoCommunity@nintendo.co.uk using the subject ‘#12SwitchMoment’. Participants can submit multiple entries. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route.
7. The Promoter may post one chosen video each day on its social channels and create a short montage of the best videos. Once the promotion closes, three winners will be selected by an independent person, from all valid entries received, and notified through their chosen method of entry within 7 days of the promotion closing. Entries will be judged based on which videos are the most creative and entertaining. If the winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 48 hours the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
8. The winners will each receive a Nintendo Switch and a copy of 1-2-Switch. In addition the Promoter will supply the winners with food, drink and props for them to host a 1-2-Switch party for up to 8 people. There is no cash or other prize alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the promotion if it considers such entry to be offensive.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of the entry requirement of this promotion.
12. Entrants agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry. The Promoter may use the entries in future promotions including in its marketing materials, on its website, on its social media channels and in any other media from time to time. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
13. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
14. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
15. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.