Show off your The Legend of Zelda cosplay at Insomnia60 for a chance to win some legendary loot
Are you an avid cosplayer attending Insomnia60 at The NEC Birmingham on Sunday 16th April? If so we want to hear from you! Nintendo UK will be holding a The Legend of Zelda cosplay competition on the morning of Sunday 16th April on the Insomnia Expo Stage to celebrate not just the launch of the critically acclaimed The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, but the entire The Legend of Zelda series!
Cosplayers in a The Legend of Zelda cosplay, as any character from the history of the franchise, who attend Insomnia60 on its third day – Sunday 16th April 2017 – can take part in an on-stage cosplay masquerade. The competition will be judged by professional cosplayers, and photos of the entrants will be published on official Nintendo online channels. The winner of the competition will be awarded a special pack of The Legend of Zelda prizes including:
- a The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Limited Edition with game, Master Sword of Resurrection Figurine and Sound Selection CD.
- a The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild amiibo figures collection including Link Rider amiibo, Link Archer amiibo, Zelda amiibo, Bokoblin amiibo, Guardian amiibo and Wolf Link amiibo.
- a First4Figures Link Figurine.
- a copy of The Legend of Zelda: Arts and Artifacts book.
- a The Legend of Zelda Canvas Bag.
If you’d like to take part in this celebration of The Legend of Zelda then please send an email to email@example.com under the subject line “Legend of Zelda Cosplay” with your contact details and the name of the character you will be cosplaying as. Entries close 12:00 noon on Wednesday 12 April 2017.
Remember that a performance of The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses is taking place at The NEC Birmingham on the evening of Sunday 16th April. You can check full tour dates and purchase tickets at http://zelda-symphony.com/.
We look forward to hearing from you!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland and requires a valid email account to enter. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded from the promotion. Entrants must be aged 12 years and over, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition are excluded from the competition.
3. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Applications to enter the competition will close at 12:00 noon on Wednesday 12 April 2017.
5. Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Legend of Zelda Cosplay” and include the contact details of the person entering, plus the name of the The Legend of Zelda character they intend to cosplay. Only those people who have applied by email to enter the competition and had an email acknowledging their application will be guaranteed entry.
6. Entrants will require a ticket to Insomnia60 on 16th April 2017 and will need to make themselves available to take part in an on-stage cosplay parade at 11am 16th April 2017. Participants are required to meet at the left side of the Insomnia Expo stage at 10:45am.
7. One winner will be selected by an independent judging panel according to which outfit is considered to be the most creative, original and apt. The overall winner will be decided live at Insomnia60 on the 16th April 2017 and notified immediately.
8. The winner will receive a The Legend of Zelda Prize Pack including - a The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Limited Edition, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild amiibo figures collection including Link Rider amiibo, Link Archer amiibo, Zelda amiibo, Bokoblin amiibo, Guardian amiibo and Wolf Link amiibo, a First4Figures Link Figurine (delivered after launch), a copy of The Legend of Zelda: Arts and Artifacts Book and a The Legend of Zelda Canvas Bag.
9. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the competition if it considers such entry to be offensive, defamatory or if it infringes third-party rights.
11. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
12. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
13. Entrants agree to grant Nintendo permission to use any photographs and/or video footage taken at Insomnia 60 in which they are featured throughout the world, in all and any media including without limitation, in any publicity materials, websites, newspapers and magazine articles. a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry. Nintendo may use the entries, any photographs and/or video footage taken at Insomnia60 in future promotions including in its marketing materials, on its website, on its social media channels and in any other media from time to time. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
14. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
15. The names and county of the winners will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.