Play Nintendo Switch in three UK cities this February!
Throughout February, Nintendo is giving you the chance to sample Nintendo Switch ahead of its launch on 3rd March with exclusive hands-on sessions in three major UK cities.
You will be given the opportunity to experience the three play modes of Nintendo Switch – TV mode, Handheld mode and Tabletop mode – alongside the following titles:
There will be four two-hour sessions on each day listed below but spaces are limited. Please see below the schedule to find out how to secure your tickets.
Boxxed, 104-108 Floodgate St, Birmingham B5 5SR
- Friday 10th February 2017
- Saturday 11th February 2017
- Sunday 12th February 2017
Cobden Rooms, Manchester Central, Windmill St, Manchester M2 3GX
- Friday 17th February 2017
- Saturday 18th February 2017
- Sunday 19th February 2017
Tanner Warehouse, 50 Bermondsey Street, SE1 3UD
- Friday 24th February 2017
- Saturday 25th February 2017
- Sunday 26th February 2017
How to secure your ticket
1. Decide your location of the event you would like to attend.
2. Once you have selected a location, click it and this will take you to an Eventbrite page where you will be able to select the date and timed session for your hands on session.
3. There will be four two-hour sessions on each day for you to choose from but spaces are limited, so you’ll have to be quick!
4. You will be able to secure up to two tickets, so bring a friend and share the fun!
5. Once you have ordered your tickets for your timed session they will be emailed to you by Eventbrite. Please bring the tickets to your timed session to gain entry.
For those who can’t make it to these events, there will be more opportunities to sample Nintendo Switch around the UK throughout the year. Stay tuned on Nintendo UK social media channels, and here on nintendo.co.uk, for future updates.
Nintendo Switch will launch on 3rd March and is available to pre-order now at the Nintendo Official UK Store.
For more information about Nintendo Switch, visit our official Nintendo Switch website.