Win a box of Animal Crossing: New Leaf amiibo cards!
Following the free* Welcome amiibo update to Animal Crossing: New Leaf, a wealth of additional features are now included in the Nintendo 3DS game, including amiibo Camera, which allows players to take photographs of the world around them and add their favourite Animal Crossing characters to the scene by using amiibo cards or figures.
Now that the update has been available to download for a while, we’d love to see what amiibo photos you’ve been creating and to encourage you we have three boxes of Animal Crossing: New Leaf amiibo cards, each containing 20 packs, to give away to the most creative photographers.
To be in with a chance of winning a box of amiibo cards, simply start amiibo Camera from the main menu of Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo, take a few photos and share your best effort to Twitter along with the hashtags #ACNL and #Welcomeamiibo.
You have until 23:59 on the 22nd November to enter, so good luck and happy snapping! See below the trailer for full terms & conditions.
Animal Crossing: New Leaf is available now in shops and on Nintendo eShop, only on Nintendo 3DS family systems, and existing owners can download the free software update now: Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo. Animal Crossing amiibo figures and cards are also out now. On November 25th, Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo will be available in shops as a packaged version.
*Wireless internet connection required. The registration of Nintendo Network ID and acceptance of the network related terms and privacy policies required.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants must be 13 years or over.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The promotion is open from 09:00 on 16th November 2016. Entries close at 23:59 on 22nd November 2016.
5. To participate in the promotion, entrants will require access to the internet and will need to register for a Twitter account.
6. Entry is online via Twitter. All entries must include the hashtags #ACNL and #Welcomeamiibo. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Only a first entry will be accepted. Subsequent entries will be disregarded.
7. Three winners, whose entries are considered the most entertaining and creative, will be chosen by an independent judge. The winners will be notified through Twitter within 14 days of the promotion closing. If the winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
8. The three winners will each receive one box of Animal Crossing: New Leaf amiibo cards, containing 20 packs. There is no cash or other prize alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the promotion if it considers such entry to be offensive.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
12. Entrants agree to grant Nintendo a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry. Nintendo may use the entries in future promotions including in its marketing materials, on its website, on its social media channels and in any other media from time to time. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
13. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
14. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.