Nintendo UK’s Pokémon Festival: A Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon launch celebration!
Nintendo UK will be hosting an exclusive celebration event for the upcoming release of Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon for Nintendo 3DS family systems, taking place on 22nd November 2016 at The Old Truman Brewery from 5pm to 10pm.
The event will bring a slice of the Alola Region to London for one night only! Enjoy fun Pokémon themed activities, browse nostalgic delights, take a picture with Pikachu, get involved in intense competitions in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon’s new Battle Royal mode, meet Pokémon battle designer Shigeki Morimoto and more! Attendees at the event will also be able to exclusively get their hands on the Mythical Pokémon Mew* for their Virtual Console version of Pokémon Red Version, Pokémon Blue Version or Pokémon Yellow Version!
Tickets for this unique one off event are limited and Nintendo UK will be teaming up with a selection of partners to offer chances to win an invitation to the event.
To kick off proceedings at Nintendo UK we have 50 pairs of tickets to give away! To be in with a chance of winning one of these 50 pairs of tickets you simply need to take to Twitter and share the reason you can’t wait to visit Alola, alongside the hashtag #PokemonSunMoon and @NintendoUK. Full Terms and Conditions are below.
Good luck to all, and hopefully we’ll be saying alola to you on 22nd November!
Find out more about Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon at the official Pokémon website.
*Only one Mew distributed per person. More distribution information will be announced prior to the event.#
To receive Mew you must have:
- A Nintendo 3DS Family of consoles system
- A Virtual Console version of Pokémon Red Version, Pokémon Blue Version or Pokémon Yellow Version downloaded onto your Nintendo 3DS console.
- Reached a point in the game where you are able to access the Cable Club in a Pokémon Center and use the Trade Center.
Ticket Giveaway Terms and Conditions:
1. Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland only and requires a valid Twitter account and online access to enter. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded from the promotion. Entrants must be 13 years or over.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The promotion is open from 12:00pm on Friday 4th November 2016. Entries close at 23:59 on Tuesday 8th November 2016.
6. Entry is online via Twitter. In order to take part, entrants must write a Tweet sharing the reason he or she can’t wait to visit Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon’s Alola Region. All entries must include the tag #PokemonSunMoon and @NintendoUK. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route.
7. Once the promotion closes, 50 winners will be drawn at random by an independent person, from all valid entries received, and notified through Twitter within 48 hours of the promotion closing. If the winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 48 hours the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner. Winners will need a valid email address to receive tickets.
8. Each of the 50 winners will receive a pair of tickets to attend Nintendo UK’s Pokémon Festival event on 22 November 2016. The event will take place between 5pm and 10pm at G1, The Old Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Lane, London E1 6QL.
9. Tickets to the event can only be redeemed by the winners and the winners may be required to provide identification at the event in order to verify their entry to the event. Winners shall be responsible for any travel, accommodation and associated costs incurred in order to attend the event.
10. Tickets to the event are non-transferable, have no monetary value and no cash or other prize alternative is available. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the promotion if it considers such entry to be offensive.
12. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries are limited to one per person. Only a first entry will be accepted. Subsequent entries will be disregarded. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of the entry requirement of this promotion.
14. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
15. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
16. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.