Win a Nintendo Classic Mini: Nintendo Entertainment System!
On 11th November 2016 the Nintendo Entertainment System returns to UK homes as the Nintendo Classic Mini: Nintendo Entertainment System; a miniature NES with HDMI cable and 30 in-built games, and we have one of these consoles to give away to one lucky Nintendo fan!
To be in with a chance of winning a Nintendo Classic Mini: Nintendo Entertainment System all you need to do is publish a photograph on Twitter or Instagram, showing how much you love the NES and using the hashtag #ILoveNES. This could be a photo taken back in the '80s or '90s or it could be taken today. The choice is yours! We’d also love to hear exactly why you love the NES so make sure to tell us in your tweet or Instagram post.
The winning entry will be selected based on how entertaining, nostalgic and NES-themed the photo is, so the more it appeals to our retro-obsessed judges the better! In fact, we’d like to use the very best of these photographs in an upcoming Nintendo advert. Up to 20 entries may be selected to feature in advertising for the Nintendo Classic Mini: Nintendo Entertainment System, selected based on how much they convey love and nostalgia for the NES!
If you’d like to take part, you have until 23:59 on the 16th August 2016 to enter. Don’t forget to include the hashtag #ILoveNES and read the full terms and conditions below…
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants must be 13 years or over.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Entries close at 23:59 on 16th August 2016.
5. To participate in the promotion, entrants will require access to the internet and will need to register for a Twitter or Instagram account.
6. Entry is online via Twitter or Instagram. To enter, entrants should upload a photo showing their love of the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) and tell us why they love their NES, using the hashtag #ILoveNES. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Entrants are free to enter the promotion as many times as they want.
7. One winner will be selected by an independent judge according to which entry is considered to be the most creative, original and apt. The winner will be notified through the relevant method of entry (Instagram or Twitter) within 14 days of the promotion closing. If the winner does not respond within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute entry. Up to 20 runners up may see their photo featured in a Nintendo advertisement.
8. The winner will receive a Nintendo Classic Mini: Nintendo Entertainment System. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the competition if it considers such entry to be offensive, defamatory or if it infringes third-party rights.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
12. Entrants agree to grant Nintendo a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry. Nintendo may use the entries in future promotions including in its marketing materials, on its website, on its social media channels and in any other media from time to time. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
13. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
14. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.