Tell us your favourite Wii U game and win Nintendo eShop credit!
Since its launch, Wii U’s library of exclusive video games has enjoyed no small amount of praise, including high review scores and game of the year awards, some of which you can see in the video below. But now we want to know what your favourite Wii U game is. Keep reading to see how you can make your voice heard and maybe even win some Nintendo eShop credit in the process.
Yes, we’d like to know what your favourite Wii U game is. It can be any game, whether made by Nintendo or anyone else, no matter whether it’s available in stores or on Nintendo eShop.
Once we have the results, we’ll compile an official fans’ Top 10 and will even reward ten random contributors with £50 of Nintendo eShop credit to spend on your next game.
To submit your choice and be in with a chance of being randomly selected to win the Nintendo eShop credit, simply use Twitter to tell the world your favourite Wii U game and be sure to use the hashtags #WiiU and #PlayOn. You can submit your choice at any time, but remember that we’ll stop counting votes after 23:59 on the 1st of June 2015.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 13 years and older, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The promotion is open from 13 May until 23.59 on 1 June.
5. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary.
6. Entry is online via https://twitter.com/. Entrants will need to register for a twitter account. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to this entry route.
7. All entries must bear the tags #WiiU and #PlayOn.
8. Winners will be drawn at random by an independent person.
9. If you are unsuccessful in a draw you will automatically be entered into subsequent draws. Entries are limited to one per person and prizes are limited to one per person. Winners will be excluded from subsequent draws.
10. If you are a winner you will be notified via twitter by 10 June 2015. If a winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
11. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
12. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
13. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to feature the name and Twitter name of the winner in future promotions and on the Nintendo UK Facebook page. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
15. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.