Tomodachi Life - Friendship Fiesta Concert Hall Contest
Using the game's in-built Concert Hall mode, we'd like you to create an original song around the theme of "friendship" and share it with us and the world! Throughout the contest we'll feature some of our favourite songs on the new Tomodachi Life Facebook page and the Nintendo 3DS UK YouTube channel, and at the end of the Fiesta we'll even create a Top 10 of our favourites here on Nintendo.co.uk. Each creator of these top 10 will receive a Nintendo 3DS game of their choice as well as a second copy of Tomodachi Life to give to a friend!
Here's how to enter: simply record a video of your best friendship themed Tomodachi Life Concert Hall video, upload it to your YouTube channel and then share that video on Twitter using the hashtags #TomodachiLife and #FriendshipFiesta. Remember, the more entertaining your video the more likely it is to make it through to the Top 10!
Don't own a copy of Tomodachi Life? Why not try the free Tomodachi Life demo, available from Nintendo eShop!
For full terms and conditions, please see below...
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The promotion is open from 30 July 2015 until 23:59 on 9 August 2015.
5. To participate in the promotion, entrants will require access to a Nintendo 3DS/Nintendo 2DS console, access to the internet and a copy of Tomodachi Life or access to the Tomodachi Life Demo (available to download from the Nintendo eShop).
6. Entry is by email to NintendoCommunity@nintendo.co.uk or online via YouTube and Twitter. To enter via YouTube and Twitter entrants will need to register for an account and are required to be 13 years and over. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to this entry route.
7. All entries must bear the tags #FriendshipFiesta and #TomodachiLife.
8. The songs featured on the Tomodachi Life Facebook page and in the Top 10 will be selected according to which are considered to be the most creative and original and relevant to the theme of friendship.
9. If your entry is selected to be included in the Top 10 you will be notified via the method through which you entered (email or YouTube and Twitter) by 14 August 2015. If you do not respond to such notification within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award your prize to a substitute entry.
10. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. The winners’ choice of first party Nintendo 3DS game is subject to availability and age appropriateness.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude a song from the promotion if it considers such song to be offensive.
12. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
13. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
14. Nintendo may use the entries in future promotions including in its marketing materials, on its website, on its social media channels and in any other media from time to time. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
15. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.