Win a Super Mario Maker Wii U Premium Pack with Let's Super Mario!
On 11th September 2015, Super Mario Maker will launch alongside a special Wii U Premium Pack featuring a black Wii U Premium console, a physical copy of Super Mario Maker, Hardcover Artbook and a Classic Colours Mario amiibo from the Mario 30th Anniversary Collection! Now you have a chance to win one of these bundles by participating in the Let's Super Mario 30th Anniversary promotion!
All you have to do to enter is create a YouTube video showing off your love for Super Mario and submit it to the Let's Super Mario website, making sure to email a link to email@example.com! The best and most creative video will be crowned the winner after the 31st of August and the creator will receive a Super Mario Maker Wii U Premium Pack all of their own following its release on the 11th of September!
Some of our favourite Let's Super Mario videos will also be showcased on the Super Mario Facebook page over the coming weeks so be sure to keep an eye out there to see if your video's featured and to check out some of the best videos from the Nintendo UK community!
Let's Super Mario 30th Anniversary Promotion - Terms and Conditions
1. Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Guidelines for submitting a video tribute via the Let’s Super Mario website can be found at https://submit-letssupermario.nintendo.com/?locale=en_GB.
4. All entries must be received to firstname.lastname@example.org by 09.00 on 31st August 2015 .
5. To participate in the promotion, entrants must have a valid YouTube account.
6. Entry is by email to email@example.com. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to this entry route.
7. The winning video will be selected according to which entry is considered to be the most creative, imaginative and entertaining.
8. The winner will be notified via the email address used to enter by 25th September 2015. If the winner does not respond to such notification within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute entry.
9. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude a video from the promotion if it considers it to be offensive or if it does not meet the submission guidelines stated on the Let’s Super Mario website (https://submit-letssupermario.nintendo.com/?locale=en_GB).
11. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition and entrants must have the permission from everyone appearing in the video. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
12. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
13. Nintendo may use the entries in future promotions including in its marketing materials, on its website, on its social media channels and in any other media from time to time. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
14. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.