DS Download Service Update
Did you know that you can download demos of Nintendo DS games directly from the Nintendo Channel on your Wii console to your Nintendo DS?
This week the following demos have been added to the Nintendo Channel:
- MySims Racing
- Mazes of Fate DS
Downloading the demo from the Nintendo Channel is quick and simple:
1. Make sure your Wii is connected to the Internet and go to the Nintendo Channel. If you don’t have the Nintendo Channel yet you can download it for free from the Wii Shop Channel.
2. Click on the “Find Titles for You” link and then select the “DS Download Service” option.
3. You’ll see a list of currently available demos from which you can for example select the Ninjatown demo.
4. Now turn the power ON on your Nintendo DS and select the option “DS Download Play” from the menu.
5. Once your Nintendo DS has connected to your Wii console, you just need to accept the software download and you’re ready to play!
In addition to the newly added demos mentioned above, please note that currently you can also download demos of the following titles:
- Rhythm Paradise
- 100 Classic Book Collection
- Big Brain Academy
- 42 All-Time Classics
- Mario Kart DS
- Picross DS
- Professor Kageyama’s Maths Training
- Dr Kawashima’s Brain Training: How Old is Your Brain?
Please note that all demos will be available for a limited time only, as the demos on offer in the Nintendo Channel will be regularly updated.