Swap your Stars for Wii Points
It’s the news that our most loyal members have been waiting for, and today we are happy to announce that we can finally unveil the eagerly awaited Wii Points Card Shop!
The Wii Points Card Shop is the place where Club Nintendo members can swap Stars for Wii Points Cards. These cards contain a code that you can enter in the Wii Shop Channel on your Wii. This will add Wii Points to your Wii Shop Channel account, which you can spend on such items as games for Virtual Console or Wii Software.
In order to make use of the Wii Points Card Shop you need to link your Club Nintendo account to your Wii Shop Channel account. You can read instructions on how to do this below, as well as in the Wii Points Card Shop FAQ.
Once you have made this connection, all you have to do is login, select the Wii Points Card denomination of your choice and press the ‘Purchase’ button to receive your Wii Points Card code. Please note that we currently allow a maximum of one Wii Points Card to be purchased per day by any individual*. If you reached the daily limit, please come back tomorrow.
We would like to thank our members for their patience, and hope you will enjoy this Club Nintendo benefit! If you’re not a Club Nintendo member yet, click here for more information on becoming a member.
How do I link my Club Nintendo account to my Wii Shop Channel account?
- When you have a Club Nintendo account and your Wii console is connected to the Internet, go to the Wii Shop Channel from the Wii Menu.
- Once you are connected to the Wii Shop Channel, select ‘Start Shopping.’
- On the next screen, select ‘Settings’.
- On the Settings Screen, point your Wii Remote at the Club Nintendo logo and press the A Button in order to link your Club Nintendo account.
- You will then be asked to enter the email address and password that you normally use to log into your Club Nintendo account.
- Once you entered your details, select ‘Link.’
- When the link has been established you will get a confirmation message. Select ‘OK’.
Your Club Nintendo Membership is now linked to your Wii Shop Channel account.
* As of 13 December 2007 the maximum amount of Wii Points Cards to be purchased per day by any individual has changed from two to one.