Unfortunately, we sometimes have to delete courses from Course World. Below are cases where courses can be removed from the server:
- Low stars/plays
- After a fixed period of time, courses with low stars/plays will be automatically deleted from the server.
- Courses that include bugs that were unintended by either the course creator or the developers will be deleted. It’s important that we remove levels with bugs quickly, because letting these levels remain in Course World can lead to negative outcomes for many players, such as players experiencing levels in unfair ways that the original course creator did not intend, or re-writing World Record times.
- Requesting stars from other users
- Courses that are explicitly asking for stars from other players will be deleted. For example, users are unable to use words “Like”, “Yeah!”, and the “★” symbol in their course names. Please change the course name when saving a course that includes these words.
- Inappropriate content
- Courses that contain something inappropriate, such as offensive language or phrases, will be deleted.
- Other behaviour in violation of the Nintendo Network Code of Conduct. Please note that repeated violations can result in additional penalties.