If you forget your PIN, it's possible to reset it by following these steps:
- Access the Wii System Settings from the Wii Menu.
- Click on the blue arrow to reach the Wii System Settings 2 menu options.
- Tap "I Forgot" on the PIN entry screen.
- You will be prompted to enter the answer to your secret question. Once entered, you will gain access to the Parental Controls front page. You can reset your PIN here by tapping "PIN & Secret Question" and following the on-screen instructions. You will also have to reset your secret question and answer.
If you have also forgotten the answer to your secret question, you will need to obtain a master key by contacting Customer Support.
- Open the System Settings software from the Wii Menu.
- Select Parental Controls and tap "I Forgot" on the PIN entry screen.
- When prompted to enter the answer to your secret question, tap "I Forgot". A screen containing an Enquiry Number will be displayed. Please take care to note this down. You will need to contact Customer Support and provide this Enquiry Number to receive your master key.
- Once you have received the master key, tap "OK". On the following screen, enter the master key to regain access to the Wii system's Parental Controls.